Sunday, December 19, 2010

It's Christmas time.

Christmas-With-Myself-146374342.jpg


It's Christmas! Finally! Finals are OVER and I am officially on the mainland... CALIFORNIA (also known as the best state ever). I've only been here less than two days but I've already been so busy! Met up with a friend at Pinkberry, went to my cousin's christmas concert, a christmas party with my family, saw almost all my cousins, and visited my family's ward. So much left to do though. Especially excited for...

Christmas Shopping
Baking
blogosphere_gingerbread_ahero.jpg

Watching Christmas Movies... especially my favorite one, ELF!

elf_d95-18f.jpg


wearing boots, peacoats, and scarves because it's less than 80 degrees and people won't give me weird looks if I do...

imgres.jpg


and hanging out with my family, friends, and dog every day!

istockphoto_11294918-christmas-big-family-cartoon-illustration-with-mother-father-children-seniors.jpg

It's really the greatest time of the year :)

No comments:

Labels

beach (1) christmas (2) design (1) family (1) food (1) graduation (2) grey's (1) hawaii (7) italy (1) JT (1) mission (1) music (2) photography (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) sisters (1) t-get (1) temple (2) travel (1) vacation (1)

Search This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP