I'm currently really into the happy tunes of the duo, She & Him, which consists of the spunky Zooey Deschanel and M.Ward. My fave songs would have to be "In the Sun," "Don't Look Back," "Sugartown," and "This Is Not A Test." But listen to all of their songs because they're all amazing! And don't forget to watch the music video for "In The Sun" that I posted below. Love Zooey's carefree dance moves and her outfits of course.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
She & Him.
I'm currently really into the happy tunes of the duo, She & Him, which consists of the spunky Zooey Deschanel and M.Ward. My fave songs would have to be "In the Sun," "Don't Look Back," "Sugartown," and "This Is Not A Test." But listen to all of their songs because they're all amazing! And don't forget to watch the music video for "In The Sun" that I posted below. Love Zooey's carefree dance moves and her outfits of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment