Tuesday, November 11, 2008

barack the vote.


After 20 years of patiently/anxiously waiting, I finally voted! I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty amazing and it sucks I will have to wait a while to do it again. I seriously didn't want to take my sticker off and got mad at my dad when he said he was going to throw his away. It was also awesome to actually be a part of this historical election: the first black U.S. preseident! Voting rocks. That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Labels

beach (1) christmas (2) design (1) family (1) food (1) graduation (2) grey's (1) hawaii (7) italy (1) JT (1) mission (1) music (2) photography (2) shoes (1) shopping (1) sisters (1) t-get (1) temple (2) travel (1) vacation (1)

Search This Blog

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP